Saturday 14 January 2012

More Icing Friends

Hello again. Today I have made some very big, good looking friends which are course made out of icing. And here they are.

The first I want to show you is my Green Crocodile.....

He ended up being a lot bigger than I intended (as always) but now I can use him on a cake of some sort. I still don't have any black icing so his eyes turned out to look a little funny.



Next is my Yellow Cat.....
I personally like this one because well he is a cat playing with a ball. With my cat I had lots of fun making him because I got to learn some new techniques. For example his head and ears, to make the ears all I had to do was pinch the end of the head. But yes there are lots of new things/techniques I learned with the cat.



                                                                                    Lastly My Snowman.....

With my snowman I used some dry spaghetti to hold his head up. I also put the scarf then the arms when it was suppose to be the other way round. I just miss read the instructions.  

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Now we just need to see them on cakes and cupcakes. Then maybe your family can eat them - hint hint...

    ReplyDelete