Tuesday 31 January 2012

Mice/mouse and Penguin

New month, new stuff. Penguins and mice. 
Last week (sorry don't get on the computer much) I made some grey and black icing. Dad got me some black food colouring. I'll start with the grey mouse.....

I found that making grey was a lot easier then making black. The mouse itself is big, but smaller then some other icing friends that I've made.
Penguins.....


    A Mummy penguin and three baby penguins. The smaller they got the more complicated to would get, because it would have to be for scale and persisted. Now getting that black that was a challenge in itself. From grey to dark grey, to even darker grey then light black then black. Very soon I got bored with rolling the icing.
Here are a three of the four penguins.....
 Mummy penguin
 
Two baby penguins
    

No comments:

Post a Comment