Friday 25 January 2013

Destroying Old Tops

Hey everyone
This week I have been on the internet looking for new ideas to do, in the kitchen and in the craft room. So today I bring to you old t-shirts and then turned them into stylish new scarfs. The thing with these scarfs, is that they are really easy to make. 
All you need is a old t-shirt and scissors. That's all you need , no sewing machine, no sewing needles, no pins just scissors and old t-shirt (it doesn't have to be an old t-shirt it can be new if you want). 
Here is what it turned out to look like in the end.

And here's another example to look at. 

All you have to do is cut the shirt just under where the arms are, then cut up form the bottom (or the top, it doesn't really matter) with the scissors. the stripes you cut can be any length you like. 
And here is what the left over pieces look like.
Plain

Pattern  

And this is what the purple looks like on me when I'm reading.

Here's the pattern one, and what it looks like when I'm standing up.

 Well that's it for now. Thanks for reading, I hope I have inspired you.  

          

No comments:

Post a Comment