Sunday 20 January 2013

Fabric Creations

Hello everyone
I'm back!!!

Today I'm stepping out of the kitchen, and getting creative with fabric. But not just felt like my owls. Okay the first thing is an eye mask. This eye mask is made out of two layers of felt (so it will bloke out the light) sequins to make it look pretty and elastic to hold it to my head.
This is what it turned to look like.

And this is what it looks on someones head (my sister)

So that is the eye mask.
 Now to my other thing I made with fabric. I made a cat door stop. So now at home we can have the front and back door open without one spamming in the wind.
Take a look.

Pretty cute don't you think. It's head is stuffed with stuffing, and to weigh it down I used small pebbles. Every thing just worked. The eyes are buttons.
Here's a close up.

Both these patterns are from a book I got. It's called 'All Sewn Up' by Chloe Owens. It's a very good book. Full of cool and crafty ideas. I can't wait to share with you all the other patterns from this book.
Thanks for reading.  

  

1 comment:

  1. Both of these projects look so cool.
    I love the doorstop cat.
    Keep up the creativity

    ReplyDelete