Monday 25 April 2016

Blue Penguin

It's the attack of cuteness right now. Today I had a package arrive for me with four felting kits that I had ordered. And I'm so happy.
A fair while ago I descovered felting and had a bit of practise with some materials, but I felt like i need some gidenece to improve my skills and all. Whats really cool about felting is that it is super easy and fun.
So I decided to get some packs.
I've only done one today but hopefully throguhout the week I can post the others.

Here is the penguin that I started with. He looked the easiest to start with.



Here is the packet that I got. So as you can see there is also a hamster in the same packet, so i'll him a bit later in the week.



It took me about an hour and a half to complete, which was a really good use of my afternoon.
The only 'problem' i had to overcome in this felting indevour is that the instrctions are in japanese. So that was fun trying to figure out what the pictures/diagrams were telling me to do. I could kind of understand a few words since I took japanese three years ago. But even then my japanese language skills are very very limited. But I got there in the end and can't wait to get started in the next one.





No comments:

Post a Comment