Monday 18 January 2016

Going Busking at NorthWest

So I have started to busk in the outside world, well sort of anyway. At NorthWest there was/is a budding buskers festival and I decided to take part since I play guitar. 
It happened on the 17 January (I was going to write this on the day, but it just didn't happen). I Had the first slot which was 11am.
What I now know is that 11am on a Sunday morning is very quiet at any mall, more so at NorthWest. But I got out my guitar and started to play after the MC introduced me and all that prep start.
I had also put a hat down because you know that's what buskers do right? Well I didn't get any cash which was kind of sad but I told myself I wasn't there to get money but to share my music. It sound kind of sappy but Oh Well. 
Even though there weren't very many people around I still had fun, my whole family came to support me which was really nice and comforting in a way that I wasn't alone. 
There were other people there but I can almost certain that they were other buskers waiting for their turn and they had brought their friends and family. 
After my half hour was up I got a chocolate bar and a spec savers voucher thing. Yay, free staff.
 
Well signing off for now
Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment